These beautifully edited photos have been popping up all over the internet, and are the latest trend with breastfeeding mothers. I’m sure that to others, these photos can have very different meanings. As for myself, my tree of life breastfeeding photo symbolizes the work that I’m doing to keep my child healthy and happy. This photo also symbolizes to me that breastfeeding is beautiful and the only people who could be disgusted by seeing images of breastfeeding mothers are those who haven’t seen these beautiful works of art. Turning my photo into this beautiful masterpiece has given me the confidence to do something that I’ve never done before: share a breastfeeding photo. Have you made one of these photos? Do you want to? Here’s how:
- Download the PicsArt app.
- Get the free Tree of Life stickers in the app.
- Upload your breastfeeding photo.
- Insert the Tree of Life sticker. Click “blend” to be able to re-position the sticker.
- Click “magic” to select a type of artwork to transform your photo into a photo-art masterpiece!