This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Next Stop: Naptime!
Imagine this: you decide to check out a new playground, which your children are extremely excited about. When you arrive, however, you notice that there aren’t any swings suited toward your youngest children. Now they aren’t able to fully enjoy everything that this new playground has to offer. How disappointing, right?!? Enter the SwingEase!
I am just so excited about my latest purchase: The HoneyBee SwingEase. HoneyBee SwingEase turns any standard park and playground swing into a baby/toddler swing! This amazing swing seat is small and compact and can be stored compactly in a diaper bag, it is completely washable, and even adjusts to get a perfect fit for any child from 15 through 40 pounds! I hate the disappointment of visiting a new playground only to discover that there aren’t any swings for my toddler to safely enjoy. With the HoneyBee SwingEase, that will never be an issue again!
Some specs about HoneyBee SwingEase:
- The SwingEase connects directly to a standard chain swing, converting it to a toddler swing enabling babies and toddlers to safely and comfortably swing
- Features a comfortable cloth seat that supports the child across the chest, back, and under arms
- An adjustable strap provides perfect fit for children of various sizes (6-36 months and 15-40 lbs.)
- Easy to carry in its own built-in bag, the SwingEase is small enough to carry along in a diaper bag, purse, or stroller
- If the SwingEase gets dirty, just remove the safety clips and pop it in the wash
The HoneyBee SwingEase is extremely affordable, at only $14.98 on Amazon. If you have a Prime account from Amazon, you get even more value because you get FAST and FREE two-day shipping! Please let me know if you have tried and loved the HoneyBee SwingEase, I’d love to hear about your experience with this product!